IT and Computer Network Security
by Acuity Information Systems
Acuity Information Systems’ Consultants works very close with your IT managers, CEO’s, and CSO’s to implement security systems and stringent rules to ensure that your networks and data, and your customer’s networks and data, are secure. You can expect a comprehensive approach to drastically minimize any vulnerabilities by implementing security using innovative Cloud Computing systems.
- We define, audit and document security compliance
- We monitor for destructible Malware on incoming pipelines
- We monitor for network vulnerabilities
- We implement strengths to build a safer fortress around your network
- We monitor for possible security risks and compliance mismanagement
- We introduce Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for every company location
Share, Managed & Access Content with Secure Confidence
Acuity Information Systems will develop a security system that will allow your employees, vendors and customers to easily and securely share, manage and access content with high levels of confidence. Let’s automate IT security and let ideas do the job for you.
- 99.9% secure network up-time guarantees
- SSL data encryption on transfer
- Administrative auditing – monitor all access, users and files
- Sophisticated user password policy enforcement
- Role-base access controls for each user
- 256-bit AES SSL data encryption on rest at servers
- Comprehensive drill-down reports on users and files
- AD/LDAP integration
- Password protection and time-base file controls
IT Security and Compliance Delivered as a Service
Understanding your overall security posture – and doing so in relation to compliance requirements – has historically been time consuming, costly to implement, difficult to manage, and limited in terms of cross-functional information use.
Acuity Information Systems can automate the process of vulnerability management and policy compliance across the enterprise, providing network discovery and mapping, asset prioritization, vulnerability assessment reporting and remediation tracking according to business risk. Policy compliance features allow security managers to audit, enforce and document compliance with internal security policies and external regulations. If there is a security problem on your network, you need to know about it.
Together in One Easy-To-Use Security Management Platform, Your Business and Organizations can:
Define policies to establish a secure IT infrastructure in accordance with good governance and best practices frameworks.
- Automate ongoing security assessments, and manage vulnerability risk effectively.
- Mitigate risk and eliminate threats utilizing the most trusted vulnerability management application in the industry.
- Monitor and measure network compliance in one unified console—saving time, assuring reliability and reducing costs.
Distribute security and compliance reports customized to meet the unique needs of business executives, auditors and security professionals.
Are you using new security tools to prevent the known threats that will weaken your business? The ever-changing Computer Network Security arena is difficult to stay in step with. Can we help you today to build up confidence using strategies to make your IT Security Management policies easier?