Managed Services by Acuity Information Systems
Allows Your IT Professionals to Work On Business Goals!
What is Computer Network – Managed Services? Simple, Systems Managing Systems (Automation)!
Forrester Research forecasts Computer Network – Managed Services growth at 15% for the next few years. AcuityInfoSys recommends comprehensive and integrated solutions with high efficiency, flexibility and scalability to meet your cost savings mandates today plus, expand as your business grows. Managed Services for computer networks enables an automated and pro-active approach for better computer network operations. Another benefit of Managed Services (SaaS – ITaaS) by Acuity Information Systems is this will keep your employees productive and help uphold excellent customer satisfaction rates.
From IT Asset Inventory, Security Services, Data Storage to Remote Desktop Management, AcuityInfoSys’ Business and IT Consultants will provide the leadership, knowledge, tools, technology and resources that make IT automation possible.
Here’s your payoff:
- Reduced costly system’s upgrades and licensing agreements, costs associated with installation – patching – compliance – troubleshooting and other hidden IT ownership costs
- Reduce end-user downtime as the result of unwanted software and desktop failures
- Save time and money while conserving energy and decreasing your carbon footprint
- Increased security – ensures your systems are compliant while performing better
- Increased staff productivity and customer satisfaction
Some Cloud Computing and Computer Network – Managed Services that Will Work For You!
- Automating daily IT systems monitoring
- Manage servers, workstations and mobile devices from one central location
- Efficiently manage hundreds of systems through one seamless interface
- Seamlessly manage hundreds to thousands of software licenses
- Manage every backup routine from one central location
- Manage disaster backup from one central location
- Manage threat management programs from one central location
- Monitor every server, desktop and mobile device for errors or malfunctions…seamlessly!
Acuity Information Systems embraces IT as tools to improve your profits, control costs, track newly discovered assets , and more. Contact our Consultants about having a friendly chat to discuss improvements you want for your business. We’ll have suggestions and clever ideas!