by Acuity Information Systems
Why do Finance Executives and IT Managers like IT-as-a-Service?
In today’s economy, companies continue to feel increased pressure to reduce costs without sacrificing the level of quality and services provided by their IT departments. Although Business-IT is a significant expense for most businesses, it’s proved decade-over-decade to increase productivity, reduce other costs and ultimately improve a company’s bottom line.
Because ITaaS Allows Your Business to Focus on…Business
Acuity Information Systems Consultants will show you how IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS, data center) can refocus your business operations model to concentrate on the business, rather than worrying about supporting 100′s to 1000′s of Information Technology related needs internally. In addition, this IT Automation Model can help you as the IT Manager, Finance Director or Corporate Risk Manager minimize risk and obtain that peace-of-mind Information Technology (IT) promises.
Possible ITaaS scenarios you can include the management of:
- One infrastructure operation, such as disaster recovery
- All infrastructure operations, including email, the network, security, servers, computers
- All software, as with “software-as-a-service” or SaaS
- No internal IT employee training, downtime or costly benefits
- Large savings on internal IT infrastructure, repairs and maintenance
With advances in business and Information Technology, especially the Internet and Cloud Computing (data center services), the concept of managing your IT environment remotely is very possible. Using remote locations (co-location, data center services) not only reduces IT staffing needs, but can also give you the opportunity to leverage more sophisticated technologies than if you owned and managed the same systems in-house. For example, power conditioning, airflow and cooling, manned security and video surveillance to name a few.
Acuity Information Systems and Consulting offers a choice set of SAS 70 II, HIPAA IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) services:
- Online or hosted data backup, storage, and recovery.
- Hosted Virtual Servers.
- Cloud-based Sales Pipeline Management.
- Automated computer network security monitoring.
- Data Center hosted and managed email
- …and more.
Can we answer an ITaaS or Data Center question for you? Click to request an Acuity Information Systems Team Member to get in touch with you today.
Painless Business-IT Is Better!